After nearly six months without posting anything ... here's a rant Devil brand as it was my half-year ended ...
First, the stuff that had me so worried at first, Propedeutics, turned out to be a resounding success! I am very happy because it's where I was better during the semester, my tutor had great comments about my desempeƱoy told me it was very good and thorough in my stories (which is quite an achievement because that man is super picky).
learned to do a complete physical examination several patients (digital rectal examination is not something I want to never again ¬ ¬), write a complete history and do a decent interview, take vital signs (which was useful as ever for what I do now), I took a CPR course because you never know, and most importantly, no fear, or learn how to approach a patient for the first time, I was not so difficult as I have said I talk up a storm XD
Finally, the truth is that this area was very helpful, the most valuable thing he taught me the doctor, was that the patient should be treated with respect as if it were a relative of ours, considering that patients are not just a bunch of signs and symptoms, but people thinking and feelings, I think that's what more important.
In other subjects I did well, both were difficult but really were not that important to me as Prope ... As for my stethoscope ... for if I bought it, is green and very helpful, also buy the sphygmomanometer, ophthalmoscope and otoscope, reflex hammer, etc.. Now
and me feel ready to go in the hospital, and that's another post because I covered so far only very vaguely the whole semester, I'm missing summer has been nothing ... But that for another post, because my mom made pozole and super rich smells and the whole house ... After lunch comes round 2 ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment