sheccid187 @ 2010-07-24T19: 24:00
Well, I had a summer that is out of the ordinary:)
I enrolled in a microbiology course because I did very well during the semester that the course, then every day I was getting up early, went to school almost every morning and went home at about the same time that he returned earlier. I saw almost all my friends most of the time.
The course ended on Monday, I was as good as I wanted but fortunately it is over and is a matter less than what I have to worry, the other was spent in physiology that you Title: Or something that not many do, let pass with 7: S because it is a matter of a year ... Good thing too that is off the list of concerns ...
Monday that ended during Micro (at 7am with a test that I passed) began a new stage of my life as a medical student, pre service, I have to go every day LV hospital outpatient area, there are other areas where we must be such as Internal Medicine and Emergency, but because it fell on me there said he was relaxed but the truth every day I get super tired, I go at 9 and is supposed to go out at 1 but I always come later ...
is very interesting to be there, because now we must be with patients all day, in my case I have had to explore, interrogate, to be a mediator between them and other doctors ... I'm finally experiencing what it means to be in the hospital and interact with all that that means, but what I do is much less than what a doctor. We also have guards, evening or night, in my case, today I played the first night watch in the area of internal medicine women, say it is super driven, not stop all night and also have a chance to start practicing how to take blood for blood gases and chemistry saguĂnea ... Take vital signs and explore, to present the evolution of the patient to residents, etc..
The truth is I'm so excited, I'll start another year of the race and I think will be the most difficult so far, first for the materials, I'll take 7 classes throughout the semester, the first quarter following 4 and 3, during which time I will also do duty at the morning and between classes, and finally, I will also have guards, night whoooole evening during the semester, which means less time studying and less time for me and my family, and not talk about having time to hang out with friends ...
No complaint, the truth is I'm very excited about all this are new and interesting material, and I have to find ways to get organized because the least want is to go crazy .... The positive? Well for starters, lose weight, because I know that stress low weight in an instant;), then as the end of 3rd I only need two years of study and after I have to practice alone, and third ... Residents who are in the hospital are O_O very gallant with their ties and intellectual look, as I see it as a sovereign rookie faced huge O_o and dark circles, but well, you get used ...
I'm going to swim, I walk in 1 hour and a half and leave at 6 am ... and will relate how I was ...
Stephany
0 comments:
Post a Comment