The desire of the dark flower.
05.Baile.Tabla fluff.Misión insane.
is night again and the pack sleeps, except themselves, lovers of the moon and the flower, its light embrace impassive, timidly protects them from the darkness.
Wolf's rain / Cheza x Kiba / Rating T.
9. Everything you say to me Takes me one step closer to the edge. Table Linkin Park. Dark notes.
I love you, Kiba, but know that you are not mine. I just hope the air from oblivion to believe you've always slept on my lap. I am your shadow, your companion from a lifetime.
Wolf's rain / Myu x Kiba / Rating T.
I love you, Kiba, but know that you are not mine. I just hope the air from oblivion to believe you've always slept on my lap. I am your shadow, your companion from a lifetime.
Wolf's rain / Myu x Kiba / Rating T.
Strong and obsessive
025.Vodka. Fandom insane. Table alcoholic. I wanted to know what was inside, between her legs, its innards or perhaps between the muscles and at the bottom of the stream of his blood for you.
Wolf's rain / Jaguara>>> Darcia x Harmonia /
0 comments:
Post a Comment