Friday, August 6, 2010

Is Raffaello Network Reliable

Service ...

been three weeks of my pre-service, today ended a vacation, what good can be considered vacation, the truth is it was a great experience, I can not wait to go to school and enter whole-school routine hospital-guards-study, will be a challenge.

survived my guards, I had two night quite heavy in places where it is assumed that nothing happens: S The first was on the floor of Women's Internal Medicine, and as everyone had told me it was super quiet, and yes, everything started well , there were so many outstanding, except that at 2 am a patient convulsed and was a great show because it called for urgent CT scan, laboratory tests, get a stretcher to carry the machine where they , getting oxygen, have the approval of the social worker to the study, etc etc, I ended up super tired after tooodo walk through the hospital, the good thing is that since it was Saturday night had all Sunday to recover. Do not expect that my mom was going to get a migrañay badly they were going to take to the hospital just as I left the guard, which meant staying up another four hours until they came because my siblings can not be left without supervision, are a ping:).

The next call was in the ER, in the afternoon which was good because there were so many hours and I could go home relatively early.

The last watch I had was in the ICU, everyone I had said that there was more calm because all you had to do is take samples from all patients at 5am for the evolution, it was night, a Tuesday to Wed , Wednesday, that day was especially heavy for me, first because my family went on vacation to the beach without me: '(I had to stay in the hospital and my duties, so he began service on Tuesday in the hospital, I left at 1:30, ate, went back at 3, I left at 6:30 pm, went home, rested an hour, I went to the guard at 8, and literally did not stop all night, we had a death 9pm, three income UTI tests which meant everything and obviously I had to collect my take samples and electrocardiograms, then earrings and more earrings, at 4am gave a strike at one of the patients, it took 40 minutes to reset, I had my earrings 4 and 5 together, finished at 7 : 30 while in theory salíaa 6 am, went home, bathed and went back to the hospital where I was told that the patient died of heart and one of the most serious income could not recover, my service that day ended at 1 ... The night really was a super stressful and tired, and as such that I moved the sleep schedule that afternoon I slept from 1:30 to 8 pm and gave me insomnia, I went back to sleep until 4:00 a.m. and has been the past two days, the trouble is that since I could not catch up on sleep ...

This is just beginning, Monday is my first day of third and a half ahead of fear ... Seriously.

I have to go, my family comes within an hour, and truth I've missed a lot ...

try to sleep:) I'm optimistic, I'm starting to feel more and more like a doctor ... good after what happened, that's something no?

0 comments:

Post a Comment