Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mini Cars Playstation 2

Writer's Block: Life Changing Experiences

Name three life-changing Experiences You Went Through and Explain why you chose Those Experiences in particular.

View Answers 500

Three experiences that have changed my life ...

When my mother remarried, I knew at that time reached the tranquility that I wanted, had always been my mom and me and when she said she planned to marry again I felt very happy for her and calm, I to be more confident in myself because I knew there was someone else who supported me. Every day I love it with my two brothers (both born in the remarriage of my mother) my brother 4 years is a lovely boy, very hyperactive, but do not let a day pass without saying 'I love you', I'm so lucky ...


The day I went to college, because most of my 20 years of life I wanted to be a doctor, the day I entered the Faculty of Medicine, it was like I had opened the door to the possibility of knowing that he could make a dream I have since I was little, I was an adult, powerful, smart, part of something that very few could participate, was so good ... Now, every hard day at school, each Once the doctor tells me something I do not like or that I am going wrong in a test, I think of that day and reassured me because I remember that time at 7 am when life changed for me.

The third experience that changed my life was the death of my Uncle Angel, because it made me realize how fragile we are as human beings and the fragility of our lives. I first realized how much I love my family and then I realized the fear that gives me think that something will happen, because a loss for me was enough, I felt so sad and so desperately did not know how to act or what to do.
It changed my life because I realized that tomorrow I can go, and my parents would suffer a lot, my friends too, that he would have said enough to my mom how much I love and how much it means to me, I would go with intranquillidad I would go knowing that I still had much to live.

After that, each day that passes and I think my two uncles, thank you for another day, to laugh with my friends, learning at school, being with my brothers and my parents, I thank you for the opportunity that still I have and try not to waste it ... That's all




Steph

0 comments:

Post a Comment