Tuesday, April 29, 2008

How Long Before I Can See The Results Of Zumba

fortuitos Angeles.

sometimes the more confused we are, there are little angels who decorate and guide our way, sometimes spend fleeting in our lives, but leave us feeling that we are never alone.



never knew the real name of the angel that I met, I think so far that your name is "Y", your life seemed to me from the beginning and mystery lie in the end, but still, we treat it as if we met for quite some time, the little flashes of magic are always in place that will never expect them. It's what you were, a flash I could not and did not want to capture in detail, but helped me understand that it is impossible to be alone on a planet called Earth.

recommendation in any corner of this world will always find an angel or miracle around the corner, but beware, do not get captured, they are free and sometimes ethereal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment