This time I updated my diary, I'll do fotas obtained with a trip to Russia.
ie subway, this time the best meter I've tried, no kamikaze, no delay and lower classes to high share a good public service, the trains are bad, old, but functional.
On the other hand we have the Lomonosov University, pleasant setting.
This park next to a birch, beside a river, what more could you ask.
I thank a person who made this trip so wonderful, it was always full of surprises.
OOOOOOOOO A minute's silence for Berlioz
On the other hand, we visited the window to Europe.
Considered the cultural capital of Russia, was a wish come true.
But do not forget the white nights.
According to this, a copy of a city located in The Netherlands, I'll give you clues, famous for this kind of flowers they produce.
PISTA
Considers the visit to Ukraine (Nikolaev) as part of Russia, I appreciate the hospitality of my family (that we shall see).
Thanks to everyone who made me welcome to stay in this country.
I leave you with a wonderful view of the cultural capitals of the world at night white.
0 comments:
Post a Comment