now up to Paris, that charming city, the essence of the old continent.
whereas refreshing holiday and a temperature of 35 º C that make you sit in the first bank you see.
What could be said of museums, art made me feel so happy, I think not only me but all present.
But the gateway to Paris becomes always spectacular, even the pigeons are perplexed.
Now I present to Paris.
What's left?, As a glance at night in paris.
Aaaaaaaaaa, I forgot, Notre Dame.
whereas refreshing holiday and a temperature of 35 º C that make you sit in the first bank you see.
What could be said of museums, art made me feel so happy, I think not only me but all present.
But the gateway to Paris becomes always spectacular, even the pigeons are perplexed.
Now I present to Paris.
What's left?, As a glance at night in paris.
Aaaaaaaaaa, I forgot, Notre Dame.
Well, I have no more, POKA POKA Paris.
0 comments:
Post a Comment