Monday, January 11, 2010

Excess Mucus And Muscle Spasms

Flu ...

Ah! Thousands of years later I signs of life in the LJ: s is shameful and the truth is I have no excuse ... My laptop died just days ago and revived in less than 3 days but still I have months without posting ...

I'm in my room at 0 ° C up to their ears plugged because it is the coldest quarter of all the fabulous home, here you can breathe and see the mist from your breath, just like in the street, and obviously this extra cold weather does not help, I already felt a polar air masses in here although that has started last week, took four weeks shivering and without heating because the gifts by dietary energy intake ...

light rather spend if it means that I have to sleep with double sock scarf and gloves, not to mention the leg warmers and a sweatshirt with two shirts that I wear ... It is no exaggeration, this cold going to kill me and the proof is that I never get sick of the flu, if any Anoy once a summer, I week and a half with a stuffy nose, body aches and a foul mood ...

Bah! The last straw was I went back to Uni a week before everyone and when some are just beginning a pleasant half I'm already studying for my first set (I hate Cardiovascular Physiology !!!), I'm about to start my rotations in the hospital (Fanny shakes ...) and I had a title last week passed and we have not build a revolution they will not open the subject this semester, but next, as if have time for that ...

Last semester was quite heavy, in retrospect could say that because of my lack of posting is that there is simply no time, all my precious free time not engaged in caring for my three siblings under 6 years and go to the cinema to watch an occasional movie I've waited as expected the bread in times of famine (eh Sherlock! eh Avatar! eh New Moon! - no one hit me Robert is my guilty pleasure -)... sadly I spend asleep: (

miss going to take a coffee with my mom and talk all afternoon as we never saw even though we live together, strange go play Guitar Hero with my friends and see that I am denied for the Easy, and I miss the evenings when I hit the computer per hours reading new fics and leave reviews, I have years
literally YEAR , I, I'm not going to a brothel ... But all good things end and although these things may seem slightly relevant know what I'm doing okay, is what inspires me every day ...

Within a month I'll go buy me my first stethoscope and diagnostic kit, complete with blood pressure cuff (like part of a dream Actually, it's like to be a cyclist and buy your first bike racing, excitement! XD), I have fear for the start of rotation in the hospital, because it makes more real the fact that someday I'll be a doctor, I have my reservations about the Doctor that will be my guide during my first semester and I have fear Propedeutics the room devoted to the H1N1 that is in the hospital ... hehe vaccine yet and you can not stop being paranoid about these things.

So the outlook is ... Well cold at this time (go for a blanket and a cup of coffee I do not feel hot because the last two fingers of my hands), because there is so much to see and lots to do and always look for a little minutes or an hour to read what gets me out of my bubble reality ...

(After my mega rant about the F # ing cold, I sincerely hope that nobody has been bored with this ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment