Gone Propedeutics the first week and I'm not dead!
The Doctor who is my tutor is one of the best cardiologists in the state and very friendly so my fears have been unfounded, lol. As there is no enough classrooms in my school because all world has classes at 7 am, because we teach in a classroom at the Hospital Angeles, which is like the most posh of here (good and Lomas but that does not matter) and then returned to school for the rest class ... Hehehe
many of my colleagues are jealous of us (we are 12 in the group) not only by the location of our classes but because the Doctor knows much and is very good at what he does or you learn a lot during the course XD. Speaking of motivation ...
Propedeutics is very enjoyable because apart from tutoring, there are also lectures where they teach you how to question patients, "Where does it hurt? With what intensity? Since when? "And begin to interpret these signs and symptoms , this is where we learn how to develop a good clinical history is the main tool of the Doctor in charge, and also learn to listening to patients, physical examinations and all that ... I sincerely believe it will be my least favorite subject this semester, when in Internal Medicine by guards in the evening and weekend Weekend ... That it will be another story ...
Now I'm just excited because this part of my education is what I've expected:) And I make my first real medical history, so far we have only their own and that of some No family is as extensive as we have to do it module by module, but in the exchange, we will practice in the Central Hospital patient questioning as we can.
- - - -
After
presumption of tremendous outburst unworthy of me: S Just wanted to say that I'm very touched that has happened in Haiti, I know I should talk about it before, but that's not what matters , we must help these poor people, it is very frustrating to be so far away and wait so long for the help that people send to be delivered ... There are warehouses full of food that can not be delivered by the lack of organization, there are so many needy people ... Donations continue to arrive at the collection centers at the School there is one and always full of donations that are carried daily the Red Cross, I wish I could do more ... Helping Haiti
!
to better times will come back to try to understand the heavy and light chains of immunoglobulins (my least favorite subject of the semester ¬ ¬) I really hope nobody has been bored with this post ...
Final note: Farewell to the cold! haha the weather is not so ugly in my room ^ _ ^ I hope that these cold fronts are not as brutal as that happened, now I just fought with uncombed winds that one just put a finger off but bah! can not have everything in life, I'm content with being warm, I do not mind being shaggy lol XD (thanks Bonnie for your concern! teninendo I envy your summer weather eh!)
Fanny
0 comments:
Post a Comment