Pequeño teatro.
theater.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
West Coast Chopper Shirt
city
Yesterday I came across a thousand people, all dressed
as a festival of costumes, children
and tennis outfits, girls KREP,
not forget his three crosses of sincerity. In every corner
had a couple with presents, large or omitted
and indistinguishable as love,
it becomes relentless, but complacent
and its abundant bouquets of flowers vermilion.
At school I came across two chairs, a
the indomitable concern itself, another satisfied
of hopelessness and sadness.
infelicies did not include destination or marsh.
Now I confess I am unconcerned with the soul,
gallant and killed in matters of the heart,
but I leave something at the lectern, a smile vain
but the hope of seeing again the feeling.
need my virtue, believing as actors, costume
perceive my pleasant society, wrapped
mocking the unfortunate and lonely
disagree I can not get these lines before. Sorry
bold, but I demand a kiss, torn rags
now seen
give me a smile of causeless love and completely devoted
highly desired fantasy.
writing this because I seized,
took my dreams and came back from heaven,
I imposed a disguise forged
because mine was sent under the breast.
take the sky Now I long for his painting of arcoirirs
very pretty dress and triad,
to which I will call, my dear beloved,
Yesterday I came across a thousand people, all dressed
as a festival of costumes, children
and tennis outfits, girls KREP,
not forget his three crosses of sincerity. In every corner
had a couple with presents, large or omitted
and indistinguishable as love,
it becomes relentless, but complacent
and its abundant bouquets of flowers vermilion.
At school I came across two chairs, a
the indomitable concern itself, another satisfied
of hopelessness and sadness.
infelicies did not include destination or marsh.
Now I confess I am unconcerned with the soul,
gallant and killed in matters of the heart,
but I leave something at the lectern, a smile vain
but the hope of seeing again the feeling.
need my virtue, believing as actors, costume
perceive my pleasant society, wrapped
mocking the unfortunate and lonely
disagree I can not get these lines before. Sorry
bold, but I demand a kiss, torn rags
now seen
give me a smile of causeless love and completely devoted
highly desired fantasy.
writing this because I seized,
took my dreams and came back from heaven,
I imposed a disguise forged
because mine was sent under the breast.
take the sky Now I long for his painting of arcoirirs
very pretty dress and triad,
to which I will call, my dear beloved,
just a kiss I beg to crown to sanity.
Hebert Estevez (2000).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment