Sunday, July 20, 2008

Stangling Nails Fetich

Alice in Wonderland.

This would be what Alice would meet along the way he did for this country of wonders. Since its entry to the hesitant and confrontational gaze that looks behind the mirror.

Whenever someone makes a trip to a place where the realities collide with the dreams and nightmares, the result is two realities the tangible and that to me would like to show in these pictures.

I give a total thanks to the people who made possible the composition of photos. The omit names, but will know who they are. In

selection of photos ...

This Would Be What we'd think of Alice in the trip That she did for Wonderland. From historical entry theconfronting up Until That She Gave us look behind the mirror. Whenever someone does

a trip to a place Where the crash realities with the dreams and nightmares, we take two realities as a result, the tangible one and the another one That I Would like to show in These pictures.

I am so grateful with the persons Who made this possible composition. I omit the names, But They Will Know Who are.

I am choosing the pictures. Small

0 comments:

Post a Comment