Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Can A Gp1 Exhaust Fit A 2005 R6

Wave Gotif meeting / Leipzig

Hi to everyone I would like to dedicate this entry to this festival, At the beginning I was exciting for the feeling that I had to attended this kind of festival. My first big festival in europe.




The gothic people took a little trip before to the concerts, They were the guest of Leipzig for one weekend.

   



They were Invoilved in the social life of the citizen of Leipzig, shopping, visited touristic places and a little bit more...

 


Everybody at this day took a little trip to know a little bit more about Leipzig, for some persons was the first time in this nice city and for anothers werea little parade to take a breake.



 

Some people try to show a part of this fashion style and modus vivendi with pride and loyalty.





But before every concert we tried to let some traces of this gothic style in Leipzig. Or maybe we keep a fragment of this city in our life.





Some people let me capture this moment of their lives, that they would like to share with me and another part of this world.

   

  



Say That I Would like this WAS Festival in according with the weather, the environment, the people and the city. See you next year the Leipzig.

0 comments:

Post a Comment