Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Camera Sperm Inside The Uterus

(ATBT Trad)

Mmmm ...

Well, people who take the trouble to read my diary, I would like to share with you what I do.

translate stories, as shown in my previous post, and I love it.

recently, had not had time to update, what with school and what has happened in my life, because the truth was somewhat diverted from my 'occupation'.

But now, I'm taking the time to complete a translation that has become my favorite, because the story is very captivating.

History called "A Thousand Beautiful Things', or 'A Thousand Beautiful Things' by Fionn Duinn, which has become one of my favorite writers Drarry.

It's two chapters to finish the translation, and I would love to pass reading, because the story is developing very well, and really worthwhile. If anybody find the original in English, here is the link to the story in Skyehawke, if not, leave the link to the story translated (or whatever it is) in Slasheaven ...

Skyehawke, http://archive.skyehawke.com/story.php?no=2226

Slasheaven, http://www.slasheaven.com/viewstory.php?sid=22747

Please, read the story and leave comments, either to the writer or for me to translate, it really is something very satisfying read that someone appreciates your work, even a little.


Thanks! XD


amy_lm

0 comments:

Post a Comment