Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Longest Range For Walkie Talkie



So... 

Here I am, in College trying to avoid the innevitable... going back to my books. When I first came in to College, I knew things weren't going to be easy, after all, is Med School, but all I can think of right now is... "God, please, let me pass, I'll do anything", and it is so pathetic...

I´m so frightened, next friday I present my Anatomy Final Exam, and I'm scared to death, because I know it's going to be hard, and because I know the Doctor always has something under his sleve.

There are 130 people in my class, of those, 20 went to the ordinaire exam, 35 went to extraordinaire exam and the rest, (me included) is going to the Title, wich of course wouldn't be so difficult if not for the little fact that of the late 35, only 2 passed the exam.

I'm so scared... i trust myself and my knowldege, the Doctor is someone I don't trust... It gives me the creeps just to think of failing...


So, I'll go and study some more, see if I can make it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment