Friday, January 11, 2008

I Want To Buy Tech Deck

OUT ... Anxious

I just finished my exam ... And What It Was Worse Than I Thought ...


It turns out that the doctor wanted to have some fun. It was 80 people and some more, and we started the exam and SURPRISE!!! The exam was the exact copy of the one made on last friday, the extraordinaire, and, of course, people who made the last exam, knew what they were doing but I didn't!!!


Thing is that the previous guys had compiled the whole exam and where giving xerox to those who asked, I had one of those, but I didn't read it, because I was busy studiying everything else!!!!


It's so wrong, and so bad. I think I'll have to do the whole subject again, only a miracle can save me...

God! I'm so sad... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment