uauuuu 85 posts today, shame plublic the same again and again but honestly I do not bother, but I think for those who do have something interesting to say (even insulting), it is annoying.
For comments:
No, I will not criticize or comment to which I say: you have no social life but do you think I am dedicated to making a post? "5 hours? God my birth ... not worth the trouble to return to raise the issue because petty arguments.
As for telling me you have no balls to show the face of course not if you do not want anyone to criticize me I do not put my picture on the Internet. For your information (and this can ask anyone who understands the laws) I am not committing any crime, why? as gently as lazáis your photos into cyberspace unless you have legally registered (which is not the case any, and that before taking any I've made sure that this was) can not do anything, as there could be a master muuuuuuucho police ask me to kindly remove, I would refuse and give me the good morning and largaría XD So you know, if you will not criticize anyone you do not lay your photo on the Internet.
Honestly, out of 85 reviews worthwhile read, two or three at most: I loved the one in which I showed their disapproval with the right words and inviting me polite and no disrespect to anybody, that stuff gives like reading, but call you asshole, if politely for you ole!
For the rest, I say, you are rubbish because you get to the lolitas, I say free speech gentlemen! I do not delete your comments, which I think are legitimate, so do not delete my posts, because this LJ is MINE and he put what I want and if you do not like it do not go and if you enter hell, do not get in anonymous you seem to know that you are ashamed lolita, I will not go quietly to your LJ to get feedback evil, pa and it is this.
Another thing is that no eggs had refute anything I've said so far, except bagt very well for his part told me hey, you're wrong on this and corrected me, these are comments that to me are cool, which they cane without being monotonous repetitions.
Ayalín
As the girl's first post, the truth is that I do not know nor knew that it was English, I tried to take foreign examples as well, so no one thinks it is a fit to the Catalan lolitas, Madrid or wherever they are, merely given the chance. At no time have I said it's ugly face I have eyes in my god! if it is very beautiful (as she puts it in the comments of that post that you have obviously NOT read) but Dear me, that bad taste in clothes and face a bad roll of the wrist with the same face that she ... in their way of being, I'm glad you fall very well and such, I do not know may be one of the few who are saved but here giving morbidity and interest are the examples she has touched. Lastly
say NO, I'm not frustrated so help me god lolita na, or crossed my mind, and I think I have ever laughed as much as the comet of: lolitas criticize because you have no money to buy dresses expensive ... I think that I can only say "PO FALE" and little else.
0 comments:
Post a Comment