lolitas What do when no one believe that they see? LOLI-SPAWN
I always doubt if the poses Lolita (which will for a later post) were natural (being cortitos of mind) or not, here is the document that will reveal all:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQvHrTJTgaU
lolitas What do when no one believe that they see? For this test posturita!
Admittedly the girl is very pretty but it's silly ass or horse has an ego, he not only posturita and recorded for future testing and to make matters worse photos hang it on the internet to show that she is KAWAII ...
ADMIT THAT DO YOU DO ALL THE SAME AT HOME TESTING STUPID TO PUT THESE POSITIONS EACH TIME THERE IS A CAMERA AROUND.
And yes, I'm an angry because of the gigs that I have not stopped updating but is over come home and when I see this is not whether to laugh or mourn.
the end I opted for the latter, obviously. Today
0 comments:
Post a Comment