Well, well, well, this is not really a post is simply a clear example of how two dudes to throw you land the job of thousands of geeks who do like them ridiculous.
You've guessed it, the X Factor lolitas, here's the incriminating video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r7gESk8J8M
And now you've got to see much (it hurts reach the end, I have friends who have not got) what is true of this pair of enjendros?
Clothing: that is a full-blown cosplay, like the girls are 12 years old when they go to his first salon, OJO not saying everyone has to go Putumayo (still not an insult) but god, give the more you win the case and not mix with meninas churros, I wonder what makes a loli with spikes? Step O__O to comment on their Cancano, if we were in Victorian times by the shameless stoned (sorry for the XXI century and its rules on stoning)
Hairstyle: juas juas juas juas would they combed? , and say no more.
What is a gothic lolita?: If I were visual, lolita or whatever, I cabrearĂa with the definition has been given.
Song: Sadly I do not sing bad, defend themselves to go to a karaoke comic book games, they put forward and dance, okay, not cool, but who could not get to dance salsa.
Conclusion: If you want attention, call her, but by God, Work it a little ridiculous and do not let your family will surely be the laughing stock of the neighborhood. THINKS OF YOURS IF
0 comments:
Post a Comment