Thursday, May 17, 2007

Manual Netgear Wgr613val

embarrassed if I am VERY

IS THAT I AM VERY ...

MONAAAAAA

phrase most heard by the hysterical lolitas while accompanying this sentence with an extremely sharp voice and put their fists about the face in an effort to seem sweet.

already clear You're very cute, but as Chita, my daughter. No one who carried a cap may be cute, cute or funny, that's physically impossible.

But what sucks is when they look at you directly and tell you that a good lolita should try to be polite, sweet and above all do good deeds for others, and that's how it indicates the " manual (what manual, where I can get is for sale?) which is how they should behave.

JA, JA, JA, I think the Lolitas are the most putadas are made to each other, from side to stop people for not being agree on how they are dressed up via forum putearse each other for what little fashion that is her skirt of Putumayo (no, not an insult, is one brand) or the Metamorphose. It's sad that so be sure to be original and unique when in fact they behave exactly like the single shift Chony at least they do not cause gagging wherever he passed, just laughs.

More examples of things that should NEVER see the light:



Man or woman? in any case I am your period! And qe say that tacky hat he wears on his head who said that it is "mono"? Please ...




Síiiiiiii !!!!! are they are the real, the LOLI-CHONYS, they do not have a boyfriend with a car tuned to hit you if you look sideways, with choking and shoes Cancano kill you if you get in the head.



"I'm sad because my clothes are not branded, is customized for me and bad-lolitas will not play with me ...."

0 comments:

Post a Comment