Thursday, March 4, 2010

Citric Acid And Swollen Ankles

zara_arlt @ 2010-03-04T14: 14:00

Title: Umbra permanet
Fandom: Claymore
Characters / Pairing: Teresa, mentions of the men in black. Community
: Eighth floor, Tower Eidos, challenge six. Fragment
: Teresa had wanted a solution for chronic monotony of those days in confinement, waiting to jump out of bed as soon as their caregivers were filled with wine .

Title: school excursion
Fandom: Original translated from French (femmeslash).
Author: Azalee.
Dedication: To Roger, because he was the first to hear of this traduccióny showed the same desire I to discover the story itself. Fragment
: are accustomed, but they are afraid when they take their clothes. Bare skin and barely dare rosarse, blushing two .

Title: In are of survival.
Fandom: Original.
Characters / Pairs: Slight White / Black, Blood>>> White, Brown mentions. Community
: Challenge 1, Floor 8, Tower Eidos. Fragment
: The song of a siren woke him up in the table.

Title: To summarize
Fandom: Original translated from French (femmeslash).
Author: Melinda Warren . Fragment
: I could start by saying that I could be someone else, but this would be worse because I behave just like myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment