Thursday, March 15, 2007

Routeplanner Voor Fsx

Confusion

I'm pathetic...

My parents moved to  Atlanta, Georgia and I'm desperately trying to find a flight to go and see them for the spring break...

I need help... Lately I've been feeling lonely, and sad. All I want is to go well at school and to make things easier for me, but it seems like an impossible thing to do. Besides, feeling guilty is another thing I've been experiencing lately.

I had a bf, who loved me deeply, like... he wanted to marry me and all, but I'm only 19!!! and the guy is... well, I don't know how to describe him, he's misterious and dark, he is poetic and not exactly ugly, but the thing is with him, I never felt anything special. 
He was always complaining about the horrible life he has had and the awful way his parents treat him, I always felt like I had to be the one to make him feel better... all the time!, I also had problems but he couldn't see them he was too focused on himself and I got tired.

He was always calling me and he got upset whenever I couldn't see him, but hey, I want to be a doctor, studying is the most important part of my life otherwise I'm going to hell , so he couldn't understand, that's why I broke up, but I know that he was really in love with me, I just didn't feel the same way, and it sucks because probably he is trying to go better and make things different but I don't want him, and it's horrible.

I just want to forget about him, because really, all I feel right now, aside of feeling guilty for breaking his heart, well, is pity, because he doesn't know what to do with his life, and he doesn't study,and he's not smart or anything like that, he has great talent but, I honestly think he is doomed to fail, I hope I'm wrong, but that's another reason for me to break up with him, I want someone who's ambicious and who has priorities and goals, not someone who doesn't know what to do with his life...

Anyway, I'll go and keep looking for a decent flight, at a decent rate.

It's wraped

Steph

0 comments:

Post a Comment