Saturday, December 23, 2006

Family Tax Benefit Calculator 09

Merry Christmas!

One more Christmas with the head full of... well, seriouslly I don't know what's in my head right now...

Is it my bf who is so clueless about us?, maybe is the horrible feeling of 'I don't know what to do with my life', even better, the last slash scene I read a couple of minutes ago, (so damn HOT!), or maybe is the situation with my controlling parents telling me is too late and I have to go to bed... Maybe is everything combined and the result is  a major headache with nausea and all...

Such a terrible mood for the upcoming Holiday, guess I'll have to pop up a few pills of 'get better' mixed with 'f&/k em all' water and see if I get better. Until such time arrives...


Still,  Merry Christmas!! 

Get wasted and pass out with the delicious dinner that awaits you all (In this season, is impossible saying no to one more piece of cake or one more slice of turkey, the result? Eight pounds more to our lovely human body...) Guess I'll have to ask Santa for a workout station.

0 comments:

Post a Comment